Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 28, 2009

All I Can Do Is Laugh

At this point, laughter is still the best medicine. I contacted a friend of mine a week or so ago and she got back to me telling me she would love to get together sometime. I told her where I am almost every Saturday moring, she's more than welcome to join me ( she's familiar with the place). We haven't seen each other in awhile and her presence and encouragement would be great. She got back to me and said, 'and maybe ____ could come to, I miss you both'. No, no no. People don't you get it? Ok, so it would be nice if it was the three of us but in my state of mind and heart at this point, that was just another blow. I'm not good enough to mingle with on my own. Oh yeah, I hear you, I know that's not the truth, but it sure feels like it. I choose to laugh though, makes it easier. LOL

No comments: