Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 4, 2009

I just knew it!

For the past few years at this time, I've been going to Wheaton with my friend. She attends a writers conference and I paint the town red while she is there. Being on my own, in a city with things to do is the best birthday present I could ever have. I just love the freedom. This year we were pretty sure we were going to be able to go but we weren't sure if we could stay over night this time. Money is tight these days as we all know. But deep down inside I pretty much knew it was going to happen. I prayed. I told the Lord, you know we just need to be able to stay overnight so we can be fresh as a daisy the next morning for the conference. I asked Him to just provide the way for us to stay overnight and on faith, I started to pack my bag. And sure enough, last night I got the call confirming we could stay overnight. The Lord is good to his daughters! ( and his sons too )

No comments: