Total Pageviews

Friday, May 14, 2010

Changing


It's funny how with so much going on in my life at the moment I haven't been sitting at the computer doing any writing. What's up with that?


I do have something coming up. How about this? In a few weeks I will have to change something about my Blog. If you can guess what I will have to change, then you win the prize! You have to make a comment to this post in order to be eligible. ( your answer doesn't have to be correct, I just need your post )


We'll make this a new contest. Not sure what the prize will be yet, how about a surprise? ( which in other words means it will most likely be a book, or not ) :-)


3 comments:

Janes Family said...

You'll have to change 46 to 47?

Karen Lange said...

The name will be changing?
Have a happy weekend!
Blessings,
Karen

Anonymous said...

I think the Janes family is correct. On June 11th you have another birthday.
Happy birthday Jen!
You are a blest woman and have much to be thankful for. A wonderful family that cares for you and has always been there for you.