Total Pageviews

Friday, November 5, 2010

I had an errand to run in another close by town and I grabbed a couple of cassettes to take with me, yes I said cassettes. Someday I will be blessed with a vehicle that plays cd's but until then...... Anyhoo, I popped the cassette in not knowing what or who it was and the second I heard the voice I got a lump in my throat and a tear in my eye. I can't help it, I'm sentimental. It isn't the first time I've listened to this type of music this year, I do however consider it to be "official". Ahhhhh, tis the season! I know you are dieing to know who it was......it was, Perry Como Christmas Album. My heart has a soft spot for Perry, Dean Martin, Andy Williams. It just isn't Christmas without them. Who are your favorites?

1 comment:

Janes Family said...

Amy Grant, Trans Siberian Orchestra