Total Pageviews

Friday, June 17, 2011

A Few Ramblings and a Question

I turned 48 last week. Ahhh, yes Facebook sentiments are nice but nothing beats a card in the mail or a phone call or a "hey I'm taking you out for lunch"!

I made the best of all those free meal coupons I got! Denny's, IHOP, TGIFridays!

I have my second annual family reunion tomorrow. Last year I was in charge of it all and it was beautiful weather. This year someone else took it over and it's supposed to rain.....I'm just saying. :-)

I'm eating a bowl of Captn Crunch .....what's your favorite cereal? I guess it is my appetizer as I am getting ready to go see my sister in 'the home'. She has requested a bologna sandwich for supper. Guess I better go make it for her.

Hello??

1 comment:

Gina said...

Grape Nuts with a ton of sugar! lol