Total Pageviews

Friday, June 3, 2011

Surprise!

Those that know me well know that I frequent a local cafe here in town. Just about every Saturday morning I walk in at around seven a.m. and start my day with the rest of the regulars. I have met new friends and even done some networking there. This morning we had a surprise birthday party at 6:30 for one of the regulars who turns 80 today. She's a hoot. Turns out I went to school with her daughter. Small world. The person who hosted the party had a catered breakfast which was delicious. So one would wonder why I'm sitting here at home three hours later eating a pancake. We were afraid the birthday girl wasn't going to show up and I said, "well if she doesn't I'll stand in for her since my birthday is next Saturday."  Nothing like dropping a hint or two. :-)

No comments: