Total Pageviews

Friday, October 26, 2012

Random Jenny Thoughts

Random Thought #1 So I've applied for financial assistance through the hospital.....actually I applied back in June, then again in August for the same hospital bills. Today in the mail I get another application to apply for the same bills. HUH??? I want to be nice about it but I really want to say to them, "Did you loose my other applications??" How many ^ #2 Nothing like politics to heat up a friendship. I've never considered myself Democrat or Republican, I prefer to think of myself as Born Again Christian therefore I lean toward the candidate who has morals. Don't be making it ok to kill unborn and born babies and don't be taking God out of things......... therefore I vote. #3 Brrrrrr #4 I need a haircut!!! #5 God is bigger than the boogyman!

No comments: