Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunday Morning Thoughts

Thoughts....yes I have plenty! Should I share them all? Don't think so. I am up early this morning. I slept about four hours, woke up and came to the conclusion I was supposed to get up an accomplish a few things early. So I've had my coffee, had some prayer time, talked to Momma as she ate her breakfast and nosed around the house. Soon I will wash my hair, do my eyedrops AGAIN and start the process of getting ready for church.
 
Yesterday was one of those days where I did nothing, heard from no one and pretty much wasted away. Today I look forward to being in the company of my church family. We are having our annual pork chop meal after the service. I love church meals, all that food....but afterwords I always feel like I need a hamburger and a soda! Though I have almost totally given up soda.
 
I am trying very hard to eat better. Then I get on Facebook and see all those food pictures and recipes people post and I wonder....do they really ever try to fix that stuff and does it actually look like the picture and why are they even looking at it when they are diabetic like myself???
 
I miss my "going out for coffee" gang. Anyone want to start doing that? I'll go out for coffee at night too! That's why they created decaf!
 
So I got my eyes fixed. One has healed up nicely and quickly, the other is taking its sweet time and playing around with a sinus infection.
 
Have a family member diagnosed with cancer this past week. Time to get angry at the enemy again for thinking he can win when he knows he is a looser.
 
Very thankful for those who watch over me, think about me, take care of me, even though I'm an adult it is still nice to be taken care of. :-)
 
Ok, those are some Sunday Morning thoughts. Can I go back to bed now?

No comments: