Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Stress Vs Panic

There is a differance between stress and panic. I tend to panic. When something happens around the house I panic. I get all bent out of shape, cry and worry. Then someone comes along, fixes the problem and I'm like, "whew, glad that's over, whats for lunch?" It happened again yesterday. I went to flush the toilet and the handle wouldn't move. It had been acting kind of funny lately but I thought it was just because my hands don't work like they used to.
 
So I paniced. Thankfully my nephew was available and came right over. Problem...broken handle. He showed me how to flush it by taking the lid off and raising the bar.....well you know. Problem solved later today when I buy a new handle and he puts it on for me.
 
I don't like to panic. I don't like to have to take care of things around the house anymore. I want someone else to be responsible. If you know of anyone who wants to buy a big fixer upper, let me know. Wonder where I will go from here? Besides Walmart for a new toilet handle. :-)

No comments: