Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 25, 2009

As I Sit Here

I've had a busy week. I had the job interview on Monday and as of today I feel that the job is not meant to be. The hours were perfect, the actual job itself sounded like a piece of cake. I could get off work and still work for Debbi for a couple of hours in the afternoon. It would have been nice to actually get back in the work force again. But I didn't hear from anyone on Friday like they said I would so I take in a huge sigh and wonder what on earth is next for me. I'm living God's purpose for my life so that I can fulfill my destiny, right Kim? It would be nice to step into my destiny before my 46th birthday which is fast approaching.

So as I sit here at CJ's nursing Swiss Almond Chocolate coffee, and watching all the people come and go, eavesdropping on the new mayor and his cronies, I look forward to helping out at a wedding this afternoon. Isn't it interesting that I have been going to weddings quite a bit lately? What's up with that. I also know that soon I will be faced with an announcement of another one, probably, most likely. I pray the Lord prepares my heart for that.

It's easy to forgive, it's hard to forget

No comments: