Total Pageviews

Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday!




It was a very busy day today. Got my sister to the doctor. A fairly new family from church is helping us out and going way beyond the call of duty. We are so grateful. He took the morning off work to help get my sister in the car and then followed us to the doctor and sat and waited for us while we were there. He plans on doing it again in a couple of weeks. God is taking care of so many of our needs around the house it's amazing. My sister needs to see the neurologist again and we are waiting on that appointment. Her doctor today said we need to find out what has caused all of this and then do something to help manage it. Might I say .....duh to that! :-) Then physical therapy came. Then I went to the laundromat, it's just so much easier to do it all at once there than going up and down the basement steps all day long. Then I went to Walmart for meds and dinner. I am in my comfy nightshirt and lounging in the a/c. Life is good, God is better.






My sister.....and the cat!

No comments: