Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Slipping Away


I sometimes feel as though my own life is slipping away. We will soon have a new ramp built for my sister. It will take up all of my small front yard in order for it to work. I will no longer be able to set outside and enjoy the neighborhood. I have to make sure I get angry over the right stuff and not take it out on my sister. Not that I would ever do that, it just seems like sometimes my own life is being taken away from me. Today I went out to a late lunch. I sat down in the diner, ordered my food, got my salad and my phone rang. I had to rush right home, they had to bag up my food and by the time I got out to the car my phone rang again with, 'where are you'? It has been for me one of those, "I can't take much more of this" days. Is this what the rest of my life and hers is going to be like? We are both to young. I hope that no one I know ever takes their health, their life, their family for granted. Thankfully I cling to a God who has all the answers.

No comments: