Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bump in the night.........


From someone that has experienced the actual sighting of a real angel, I often lay awake at night hearing the noises around the house. Ever hear those creaking and little thumping noises? You know, the ones where someone would say to you, 'oh that's just the house settling'. My response to that would be, 'settling, it's been here over 60 years how much more settling does it need?' I tend to feel those noises are angels positioning themselves on my house. Ready for any battle that might come my way. Yeah nothing spooky about those sounds. The only one that needs to be spooked out is the enemy because my angels are here and they win!


But I digress......... I spilled the beans to my pastor today about the future around here. It is good to get good, wise council and encouragement.

No comments: