Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 15, 2010

For Me!

Over the past couple of falls and winters I've been attending a Tuesday morning womens Bible study at a church in Tremont. It has been great for me. I was able to do Beth Moore's studies on Esther and Daniel, and the fellowship with women I don't know was an answer to prayer. The new session starts on Sept. 14th and I would LOVE to be able to attend. Even though I've already done the study they are doing ( Beth Moore's study on Revelation) I would love to do it again. Not to mention the fact that at this point in my life I NEED relationships and fellowship.

It is tough on Nora for me to be gone from home for to long, especially in the monrings .I would have to leave at 8:45 and be gone till around noon.

Who knows what our life will be like by Sept. 14th but I would really like to be a part of Bible study again. Would you please pray about this for me? Thank you!

No comments: