Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Just What I Need...and a question

My former best friend who I had a falling out with two years ago, has approached me to either come over to the house to help or for us to get together and have lunch or dinner sometime. She says she is very serious about the offer and wants me to think about it. Part of me thinks it would be nice to have someone to set and talk with, another part of me thinks, "why in the world would I want to set and talk with her?" It would be extremely awkward, yet it might be the start of something nice. I don't know. All I can do is pray about it.

How would you feel if someone you had a parting of ways with because of something they did that they shouldn't have, approached you for possible reconciliation?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can tell you is that God miraculously caused me to love someone that I hated at one time. I was perfectly "right" in my feelings towards her. Now when I see her I can even get emotional about it because I "know what God has done". Not the someone, but God changed it all.

Unknown said...

I would go for the reconcilition. It won't be the same. But it can still be good!