Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Venting

I am a careful driver. Even when I'm in a hurry I go the speed limit. One of my all time pet peeves is people who tailgate. Even worse, people who tailgate in bad weather when the roads are packed with snow. The speed limit is posted, I obey the law of the land ( like the Bible tells us to do ) and when the roads are bad I go a little slower. I'm not a turtle though. I look in my rearview mirror and I see what is usually some type of big 4wheel drive behind me. Any closer and it would be hooked on my rear bumper. More than likely their attitude is "I've got this big bad machine and I don't have to go slow in this type of weather." Contrary to popular belief I have seen big bad machines spin out of control and land in ditches just like the rest of us do at times. You know what happens to people like that who are stuck behind me? I go even slower. Might not be the nice thing to do but then again neither is riding on my back bumper so that I can't even see your headlights. What if I had to come to a sudden stop because of something in front of me? Then you would go beyond my bumper and land on my hood. Slow down. I'm not impressed.

2 comments:

Gina said...

I totally agree with you and I do the same thing.

Anonymous said...

Why the name change?