Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Captivating Thought


The delivery was supposed to be here 'sometime early afternoon'. It is now 3 p.m. When does 'early afternoon' end? We've all experienced this before haven't we? Putting our life on hold for the repair man or delivery guy to show up. It's the day we get all sorts of fun offers to go somewhere or do something with someone and we have to tell them , "sorry, I'm waiting for Mr. Fixit to show up". It ruins our whole day. The waiting, the constant waiting is just to much to bear some times. In my case I've had a room torn apart with most of it's belongings in the living room, waiting......waiting.....waiting. The cat, who must be corralled for every ones protection knows something is going on. She too waits, and waits. If I have to put the room back together and wait yet another day, I will have a few choice words to say.


However, my new Bible study started last night. We are supposed to ask God each day to reveal himself to us. Today has been a perfect day for that. I'm still waiting. :-)

No comments: