Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Some Thoughts

It's been such a captivating couple of weeks I haven't taken the time to let you know about it all. My oldest sister is having trouble with her leg. She has been off work for awhile and I have been helping her out more than usual. I'm not good at this. I don't have the patience. I get frustrated and sometimes down right mean. I mean couldn't you have asked me to hand you something BEFORE I sat down? I would not make a good caregiver. Except, that's pretty much what I've done most of my life, with children. It's different when the person is not your own loved one don't you think? I am mad that she is going through this thing. Not mad at her. It's sort of like taking care of my mom all over again and I didn't like that either. I did it because I had to. Because as the single person in the family, it was my responsibility. And my privilege. But still, I didn't like it. :-)

No comments: