Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Fun Fun Fun

Well let's see here. After my frozen door adventure of which my big strong nephew came to rescue me from and accidentally 'broke' a door handle, I did my errands with my sister. Got home, got settled, fixed myself my favorite comfort food casserole that I grew up with. Had a nice supper in the recliner with the cat on the arm of the chair. Watched a little Poirot, got sleepy and decided to turn in and read for awhile. Started to doze off and heard the hairball action......on my coat thank you very much. Thankfully I have more than one coat. I couldn't relax, couldn't concentrate on my book so I went back to praying for awhile. Then I got up and actually wrapped some presents. One thing you must know about me.....I do not like to wrap. I'm not good at it, I don't care for it and I don't have the patience for it. My one sister on the other hand likes to wrap and make things pretty and creative, I say, good for her. Can she cook and clean??? :-) 

Have you heard the Christmas song, "I Want a Hippopotamus For Christmas"? I love that song, it makes me smile.

So anyway, the garbage men have once again left my empty garbage can in the street instead of on the curb where I always put it for them. Drives me nuts.

It's another really cold day today, doubt if the car doors will open anytime soon. I have baking to do, I just can't get motivated to do it. And guess what else....the sun looks like it's starting to disappear, and I haven't done any decorating either this year. Doubt if I will.

Oh and now the toilet isn't flushing properly....again. Ahhhhh, thankfully I have a sense of humor. And a clean coat.

No comments: