Total Pageviews

Monday, December 13, 2010

Monday Monday

Since yesterday was a miserable weather day complete with blizzard conditions, I stayed in. I didn't venture to church because I live out of town. I was taught that a single woman on the road alone in white out conditions is just plain stupid. Not to mention the fact that I felt miserable anyway. Since the first part of October I have only had a hand full of days where I've felt decent. Still, I push myself to go and do and go and go and go, and then I crash with some type of sickness. I've got to slow down. I've got to start saying "no, sorry, can't do that" and rest. So yesterday pretty much consisted of me sleeping the day away. I filled the sink with some dirty dishes and several hours later they were still there, in cold water. Today I am feeling better and need to run some errands. Wouldn't you know it, since I'm not blessed to have a garage, the car doors are froze shut and it doesn't look like I will be going anywhere soon. ( can you hear me sighing? ) I guess I could bake. Or nap :-)

No comments: