Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Today's Tradition

It's only 8:15 in the morning and I've already had two phone calls. Please, I haven't even had my first cup of coffee yet! I was able to get a nap yesterday, first one in weeks! I slept about three hours and then of course couldn't go to sleep at a proper time that night. Thankfully I have a good book to read! I am so thankful that the pain has eased up. I am able to sleep, even able to turn over on my sore hip for a bit. Maybe by next Tuesday I will be healed and wont need that hip injection at all! Then again maybe the Lord wants to heal me totally by using the injection, we will see. Those that know me well, know that I am an emotional person. I have a merciful heart and I show it a lot by crying. I have spent the last few weeks crying out to God for various reasons. Now I am shedding tears over the fact that I am feeling better. Tomorrow I have to go for blood work and for a test on the circulation in my feet. I'm a little apprehensive but I'll be ok.

Today I follow the tradition started by my mom many years ago, the Manger Scene goes up. She always put it up on the 1st. Maybe later I'll do a little more decorating, but this year I'm keeping it simple.

No comments: