Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's Thursday.....fave tv show on tonight

Did I say that this was the "almost daily" ramblings of .....Gotta skip a day now and then eh? It's a foggy day in this old town, gonna rain, possibly storm later on. I love thunderstorms. I hate the wind and having to go to the basement though when the sirens go off. Ever since the tornado hit South Pekin and Morton a few years ago I get nervous. Never used to be that way. Working today. Will get home after five. I think I will close the kitchen tonight. take the night off. I guess it's to early yet to really write anything of substance. Or maybe it's just that I'm not in the mood yet. I was going to go to Ernie's again this morning for a pancake. But if you saw my hair you would know why I decided to eat a bowl of cereal where no one could see me. Plus I really need to wash a load of my own clothes. Ok, so there are a few daily ramblings for ya. I'm sure I can come up with more later on! The suspense mounts!

No comments: