Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Second Post!

Ok, I promise that after this I will come up with a more original title! Stayed home from church today, just needed a morning off. The cold is getting better, but now the oldest sister has it and it's not pretty. I swear by hot or cold lemon water, it flushed it out of me quickly! I did however get the other sister and we went out for lunch, and did some shopping at Goodwill and Dollar Tree. You ever go to the grocery store to buy one or two things and end up spending almost $20? No, I'm sure you don't! I'm sure as the week progresses so will my blogging so bear with me!

2 comments:

Janestown said...

Yes, I do that too. Pretty much every time. I didn't know you had another sister.

Jenny said...

Yep I have two sisters, wanna know their ages? 60 and 57 and I have a brother too, he's 55. Then there is me! The surprise!