Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Rambling number one

Maybe it's because I'm not fully awake yet or the fact that I'm not completely over my cold, but I'm feeling like the 'odd man out' again. Got Bible study this morning, don't really want to go. I like listening to the Beth Moore video, but then the actual 'study' part is usually....."well what do you think about this"? I need more. And since I'm just a visitor at this church and study, I probably wont proceed with more than that. The "odd man out" part comes though because once again I'm among married women who have children. They all sit and talk about their family issues and I still wonder why the Lord has me umong all of them. The one time I did mention the fact that I'm not married with children they all just sort of smiled and wondered back in their own worlds again. Granted, they are super nice women and I am glad I found a place that has an actual active ministry. Maybe God places me in these womens lives because one of them knows a single man that may stirke my fancy. LOL. Hey, nothing is impossible. Still wonder, what gives Lord? Should I stay or should I go?

No comments: