Total Pageviews

Friday, February 27, 2009

TGIF.....I guess

I woke up this morning with the cats paw on my face, she literally turned my head toward her. "Hey, it's me, you know, your daughter, get up and give me some food will ya so I can take a bath and go back to sleep". Being the ever obedient person that I am, I got up and did as instructed. I tried to lay back down, didn't work.

It's another gray, cold day and I found myself asking God, 'what's next for me Lord'? I'm getting restless again. And I know from experience that when that happens, He is usually up to something.

I still have that incident with my 'former friend' on my mind. It's been nine months. I see her at church and sometimes my stomach still turns. No reason it had to be like this.

Oh what to do with my day. Days like this call for getting out of the house no matter how much you want to stay inside.

No comments: