Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Men Are Strange Creatures

I just met someone that I've been chatting with online for a month or so. The meeting was short, half hour or so. He ate breakfast and I sat and visited with him. I think he might have been more nervous than I was. Pleasant enough to look at and the conversation was light. I don't know if he left quickly because he found me hideous or if it was all more than he could bear. I was my charming self. I didn't seem nervous at all. I'm sure we will talk again online and that will be the true test. I wouldn't mind getting together with him again, he seems nice enough. Kind of a lonely guy since he is experienceing empty nest syndrome.

Men can be just as odd as us women. That's a profound statement that I just made up!

No comments: