Total Pageviews

Monday, March 8, 2010

I Think It's Spring and something new!

I've been 'complaining' that I haven't see any robins yet. For the past several years I have written down when I see the first robin of spring. One year I even saw one in late January. Driving to church yesterday I finally saw my first frolicking robin. I got giddy! And then the temps were in the low 50's and I got even more giddy! Then it rained. But at least the rain washes away the old yucky dirty snow that is left.

So today starts my new eating and exercise plan. I'm not going whole hog, no pun intended. I'm simply eliminating certain foods and walking more. I want to loose the slight weight I gained over the winter, and a bit more.

Yesterday in the car, my ten year old friend Ethan piped up out of the blue and said, "did you know it's inappropriate to ask someone how old they are or how much they weight". :-)

So in light of that wise musing, I am not going to tell my weight. I am going to tell you that I want to loose ten pounds, and then some.

In the near future I'm going to sponsor a 'give away' to my readers and followers. You have to make comments on my posts though and you can not be 'anonymous'. What am I giving away? Well you will see, something a little different and fun each time! :-) Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Janes Family said...

I bet you'll be giving away your old clothes that will be too big for you!