Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm Challenging You To Do Something


It may not be much of a challenge for me, but for some people it is......April is National Card and Letter Writing Month.


According to a survey, who it was done by I have no idea but it sounds about right....most of us get a mood boost when we receive a handwritten note because it shows you're making an effort to reach out.


I'm going to take a couple of weeks to cut back on my personal e-mail, ( heck don't get much of that either, most of it is Forwards of some sort ) and cut back on my FACEBOOK and concentrate a little more on sending some personal notes and/or letters. Even if it is to someone I see all the time I'm still going to take a few minutes and write a few lines of encouragement or just say "hi".


So lets take the challenge......send a note or letter the old fashioned way during the month of April. It doesn't take much more time than it does to send an e-mail. And who cares if your handwriting is terrible? Or if it hurts to hold a pen which I can sort of relate to, print a note off your computer. Find an envelope, address it, put a stamp on it ( use those stamps so the Post Office doesn't go out of business! ) and there ya have it! You are most always on the go, so it shouldn't be to hard to find a mailbox. If not, put it in your house mailbox and your carrier will take it with him/her!


Go on, make someones day.....make them smile when they see something other than a bill in the box!


Don't forget......giveaway coming soon!

1 comment:

Karen Lange said...

I'm in! I like to write real letters, and although I don't do it as much anymore, I still write them. Will make an effort to write more for April.
Blessings,
Karen