Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bad News Question

I thought life was tough at the moment until I read the headlines in today's paper about someone I know.

I received some distressing news this week concerning my future as well as my sister's. Usually when I receive bad news I break down and all sorts of emotions take over. I have been known to panic and generally become a basket case. However, this time was a bit different. I took the news in an 'ok' manner, shed a few tears and yet I felt peace. Not totally 100% peace, but I knew it was there. I know that total peace is available. I know whom I trust. And the more I trust, the more I seek His face and His plan, the more peace I have.

What do you do when you get bad news?

2 comments:

Karen Lange said...

It varies, (and often involves tears) but the Lord is bringing me to the place to trust Him more. Perfect peace in Him is the goal. :) Hang in there; He is faithful!

heidi said...

i stay buisy doing things outa the norm not daily routine so that i might not be to deistracted