Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Events

It was an eventful week. Actually I don't remember much about it except for Thursday and the fun ambulance ride I took to the hospital. Chaching! I woke up with a really bad cold and could just tell it was messing with the asthma, so I called an ambulance. I know how I sometimes get and I didn't want to let it get to that point. I went to one of my favorite local diners the other night for some good old walleye, and I carried in my Beth Moore Bible study book. I sat, I ordered, and the lady in the booth facing me said, "I notice you have a Beth Moore book".....we never stopped talking. Her and her husband used to have a prison ministry and he used to take his keyboard around different places to minister in music. We talked about a lot of stuff. I have had so many conversations about things in general just because of a Beth Moore study book, or my Bible. I love interesting things like that in life.

No comments: