Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It all started....

Attention to my Anonymous commenter who is always telling me to..."get a job"...Guess what? I now have 2 of them!

But I digress......last week we received some rather distressing financial news. Instead of making any snap decisions we took the three day weekend to get into the Word and listen to what God has to say and to be at peace. I found I wasn't as panicky as I usually was. The bottom line was/is that in a few short weeks there will be virtually no money coming in from anywhere.

The business I have started is taking off. I do have a few clients but that isn't enough yet. I continue to pray about that.

A couple of weeks ago my Pastor's wife told me about a place that might just be up my alley to work for. I put it aside in the back of my mind for awhile. Today when I woke up I just knew I was supposed to go to this place. So I did.

I got an application.....took it somewhere to fill out and decided I should just take it back right away.

Stay tuned for PART TWO of this post where I will continue the story!

3 comments:

Gina said...

Can't wait to hear more! God is good! His plan goes far beyond any that we could imagine!

Becky said...

On the edge of my seat to hear what God is doing!!

Bridgette said...

Hey, still waiting here for part II. Don't hold us in suspense any longer... 8)