Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Life

I've just been plain worn out lately. There are a couple of things in my life that just wears me out and at the moment there really isn't anything I can do about it, except stand my ground.

I know some people that are in the process of adopting a 2 year old orphan from China. They are in need of some major $$ to complete the process and actually travel to China to bring their new daughter home. God has been faithful  beyond belief from the beginning and will continue to be so until they get her home....and every day in their lives thereafter. Please join me in praying for continued swiftness to the process. That the money needed will come in soon and continued blessings will flow through it all.

They are cutting down trees across the street from me. It's taken three days so far. You know how noisy that process is? Three days of it starting at seven each morning. I complain not. It will be different without those trees that have been there since I was born. Less shade.

I baked a strawberry cake yesterday, from scratch. Complete with real strawberries, pink frosting, ( not from a can ) and decorated it with real sliced strawberries. And then I ate it. Well, not all of it! :-) I should have taken a picture of it before I cut it. Next time!

No comments: