Total Pageviews

Monday, March 2, 2009

Ahhh Yes, it's Monday

Let me start by saying, the older I get the more thankful I am for still being single. It was a captivating week in my life. Maybe captivating isn't the right word at the moment. I kept busy, typical Saturday morning of packing up the laptop and going to CJ's to write, watch Kim Clement, and listen to peoples conversations. And yes, play on Facebook. Later in the day the sisters and I took off for Peoria to do some thrift shopping and have lunch. Always nice, always tiring. Then sitting at home that evening, while slowly eating a piece of my sisters Chuckle, she doesn't like the black ones and I do, I lost a crown! Ugh! Been there for 25 years and now it's gone. Always something. Sunday was ok, the message at church was good yet I felt like it was sort of a 'downer' morning for some reason. Probably becaus the message was geared toward me and my problems with Lorrie. I find it very difficult to even look at her as she interacts with people. After how things have gone down with us, she seems so phoney. And the deal with "I'll be home on Monday and Tuesday if you want to talk" thing.......I'm not making an appointment with someone I've known for over 20 years just to talk. And besides, what's to say? I have sent her 'thinking of you' notes, I ask her how she is, I bump into her here and there and ask her how she is and still NOT ONCE in almost ten months has she said, "well how are you Jenny, how is your health". Nothing. I've been told by wise counsel that I am doing the right thing, she's the one that needs to learn about life. Life, the one thing I've learned about it is that it continues to go on. Zippity do dah......lets get on with today!

No comments: