Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 24, 2009

And the retail clerk said.........

The cashier at Walmart asked me how I was and I responded, "I'm doing good, how are you"? and she responded, "I am blessed". I smiled and said I was glad to hear that, then I wished I had said it first! LOL. What a refreshing response to hear from someone! I could tell she meant it. Perhaps her life was in turmoil, maybe she was tired, maybe she was stressed, maybe she hated her job, still she chose to state the facts with a smile on her face. Something we all need to do more often.

1 comment:

Jennifer Taylor said...

Great thoughts. I just left Wal-mart and the two ladies behind the cash register told me I was sweet since I took the initiative to count my items before getting in the 20 items or less line.