Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Really Captivating Message!

It was a quiet week in the life of this single gal. Nothing traumatic, nothing earth shattering. I went out one day this week and got the kids off to school. One of them wanted me to make my 'delicious and famous' french toast but upon opening the refrigerator door we discovered there were no eggs! Oh no, maybe that is a traumatic episode! Thankfully there was cinnamon toast for a backup. I went to the laundromat yesterday to wash blankets and bedding to get ready for the upcoming cool weather. Woohooo.....captivating! In a couple of weeks I start a Beth Moore Bible study at a church in Tremont. I went there last year and did a Beth Moore study on Daniel. I have heard some amazing testimonies from others about this new study on Esther. I am so excited! I will be learning, growing, getting wiser and best of all will be among women I don't know and might get to know! Granted 90% of them are all married with children, but that's ok. Sometimes it gets rough in my own church where all the young married couples hang with the other young married couples. All the old married couples hang with .....well you get the idea. If they only knew how totally captivating I really am they would be busting down my door to get to know me better! Ok, I think I'm digressing......I'm at my favorite spot, CJ's, got here at seven. Will listen to Kim Clement before I go home, then it's off to Lincoln land for some serious thrift shopping!

No comments: