Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Supernatural Saga Continues!

First of all I have to say how it amazes me that as Christians we are supposed to live a debt free life but when you want to go to a Christian event or buy from a Christian website, a credit card is needed. I have never owned a credit card and probably never will. But where there is God, there is a way.

I have had someone tell me they will buy my ticket to go see Beth Moore in November! It's funny, it's not something this person can really afford to do but it's kind of one of those sowing things. :-)

So I called to get some information on sending in payment and was told there are only 3% of tickets left for that event and my payment might not arrive in time. Scare tactic? I hope not. I'm sure the Lord has a ticket with my name on it.

The saga continues because I will need a hotel room too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The way you are relying on God to get you there could be why you are so excited! It could also be the reason He is sending you so you can write about it and lift up His ways to all of us. Can't wait to read the continuing saga!