Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Foggy Day Question

I woke up in the middle of the night and looked outside, the fog was so thick I could barely see anything. I usually get up early on Saturday mornings and head to CJ's. That's where I am now. Vanilla Hazelnut is the flavor of coffee for today. Hazelnut is my favorite!
I was wondering, what is your favorite thing about Fall? What is your favorite color of leaf? Do you buy pretty mums to put around your house only to watch them wilt and die in the rain like mine usually do? I have resorted to buying artificial fall flowers now, they are just as pretty and they don't die!

1 comment:

Janes Family said...

My favorite thing about Fall...it might be impossible to pick just one. I love fall! Beautiful leaves, long chilly nights, making soup, baking, harvest moons, my anniversary, my birthday, Thanksgiving....
Favorite leaf color is probably deep purple, but red is a close second.
I don't buy mums, real or fake.