Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 31, 2009

What Is That Thing In The Sky?

Sometimes you want to go, where everybody knows your name.... So you can probably guess where I am if you know me at all. I am so excited today, the sun is shining! After many, many bleak and dreary days of rain and wind and just plain ickiness, the sky is blue and the sun is shining! Granted it's not quite as warm as I would like it to be, but that's ok I suppose. I'm not really sure what the day will bring but upon coming here this morning I asked the Lord to make me a light to shine on this normally dark day....Halloween that is. Halloween, it's yet another controversial subject these days, what isn't? You should see some of the houses here where I live, one in particular. The decorations must have cost more than a house payment these days. And I wonder what I would have done with all that money if it was given to me. Decorate my home to promote death and gore, or give it to a local food pantry or a family that really needs some help.? Oh well, the sun is shining and tonight is the October Extravaganza at Trinity Church in Morton! I'd love to win that Grand Prize!

No comments: