Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Faces


I really do enjoy my own church. I am part of a family there. But sometimes, just like with any other family, you have to see some new faces from time to time. Last year I discovered this church in a little town from here that has a really nice women's ministry. They do a weekly Bible study during the day. DURING THE DAY!!! And so close to home! I made a few phone calls and invited myself to their study and I am so glad I did. Last year we studied the book of Daniel. Today we just finished the book of Esther. Even though I don't attend their church I felt at ease and welcomed. And boy, can they put on a luncheon!! I highly recommend finding some new people to get involved with. Do something new and out of the ordinary and become a better person for it. If you are one of those that likes your little comfort zone and feels satisfied with what you have or don't have......look what became of me when I stepped out of the boat!!

1 comment:

Karen Lange said...

Yes, sometimes we do need to get outside of our comfort zone. We don't always want to, but when we are led to, it almost always leads to some good personal and spiritual growth. Blessings to you and your readers! :)