Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Dressing Saga

I'm sure you are all wondering about my Thanksgiving dressing and how it turned out. I must say.....mom would have been proud. It looked just like how hers looked and better still, it tasted like hers! It was said that it could have used a bit more sage, but other than that it all got eaten and was highly praised! Wooohooo. My culinary skills are now perfect! LOL. It was a quiet Thanksgiving, just the two of us....ok, three counting the cat. We ate, we went to a couple of craft stores, and watched a Jane Austen movie. That's about it. Now that I have mastered my mother's dressing, I can make it any time I want! That's something to be thankful for!

2 comments:

Janes Family said...

Sounds like a nice Thanksgiving. Did you write down how you made the dressing, or will you remember it?

Karen Lange said...

Hooray! So glad it turned out well:) Blessings to you!