Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

To Be Continued

Well the decision has been made, I am going to cook for Thanksgiving. For the second time in my life I am going to attempt to make dressing like mom used to make. The first time I tried, it didn't turn out all that great. But I live with great Hope for everything else, might as well have some for this endeavor! I don't think mom ever had a recipe for her dressing. Not sure where she came up with it, but it always tasted good. I will let my Blog readers know how it turned out....it will finally be something 'captivating' for you to read! I'm sure that within the next few days I will have some escapades to share with you. One of them being where the bird came from.

Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to reading about your escapades!

Karen Lange said...

Looking forward to hearing how everything turns out. You can always keep a few boxes of Stove Top in the cabinet as a back up:) Blessings and Happy Thanksgiving!