Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 19, 2009

For the girls......


It's Sunday morning and I took the day off from church to go to Starbucks with God instead. I'm sitting here contemplating many things. Things that have brought a smile to my face and put a lump in my throat. I'm reflecting on some of the past year with wonder and amazement on how it has changed me. And how through some of my sadness and heartbreak I have come out on top, been shown blessings and high favor from my heavenly Dad. He is the one I run to, the one whose lap I set upon, whose eyes I gaze into when I have something on my mind or in my heart.

I watch him smile as He knows all about me. I watch his mouth as the words of love and encouragement come forth, just for me. I never ask "why", though I know I could if I wanted to. I only ask "what". And through my tears because I'm such an emotional person, I listen to Him answer my "what".

"You, my dear are such a beautiful woman. And why not, I after all, created you. And I know what I'm doing when I create. I know you've heard it before and you know it to be true. But just let me remind you that I so very much adore you. And I know exactly what you want most in life. They are noble desires. The kind only I can give. Keep seeking me, Keep that hope alive and watch what I can do. Watch what I will do."

I have great expectations from my God. He has promised us all great things. Through whatever tears and heartache we may experience, He has promised great things. And this coming year we are going to see great things in our lives.

We are highly favored women of God and blessings are going to follow us wherever we go.

Merry Christmas!

Jenny

1 comment:

Karen Lange said...

We are blessed...every day of our lives we are blessed. Thanks for sharing your thoughts:)