Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Note

It has been a good year. One full of so many blessings I lost count of them! The highlight of my year was seeing Beth Moore in person back in November and how greatly that impacted my life and my heart. I have truly enjoyed my Beth Moore Bible studies that I have been participating in at a church that is not my own. I highly recommend getting involved with people you don't know! If not for your sake, then for theirs!

I pray that everyone has a blessed Christmas and joyful New Year! May we all remember what it's really about, the birth of our Saviour! It's ok with Him if we give presents, bake cookies and hang all sorts of pretty lights. Just so we know in our heart what it's all about.

Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Karen Lange said...

We have much to be thankful for, don't we? Blessings!