Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fast Food Blues

Since being ill last week I have had the opportunity to not eat much food. I wanted to loose a little more weight, just not like this. However when I put a pair of new jeans on tonight and discovered they no longer hugged my body the way they did when I bought them, which is why I bought them, I panicked. I don't own a belt, don't like them. I tried a couple of other pair on, same thing. Guess it's back to Goodwill for some new jeans! But I digress......
I made a pan of mac and cheese tonight thought it sounded good. Looked at it after it was done, took a bite and threw it away. It just didn't happen. I then remembered my all time favorite comfort food after being sick is an Arby's roast beef sandwich. Plain. When you walk into Arby's they shout, "Hi, welcome to Arby's" without even looking at your face most of the time. I just want to say, "leave me alone I'm looking at the menu." But what REALLY gets me is while someone is taking my order they still stop and to say "Hi welcome to Arby's" to whoever walks in the door. It is so rude. Then they have to stop and ask you "what was that you said?" I was taught when you were talking to someone you didn't stop in mid sentence and start talking to someone else. It's called MANNERS. Even big business has forgotten that.
I think I'll write Arby's a note. :-)

No comments: