Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What A Difference.....A Day Makes


It's been a horrible week. Oh well maybe not that horrible. Last week I came down with the flu. I mean THE FLU. And usually after that you start to feel better. That didn't happen. I got worse in other ways. Two days ago I finally broke down and had someone take me to the ER. I am so blessed. Every time in my life I've gone to the ER I've had good service. I got excellent care this time. After two liters of fluids because I was dehydrated, several tubes of blood and the little cup to tinkle in.....the results were in. I had one of the worse infections the doctor has ever seen. I literally began to feel better after the first dose of antibiotic.

Soon the bills will start to arrive. You get billed for the nurse in the Triage, the doctor in the Triage, the doctor in the ER, radiology, lab, bathroom attendant and blanket....well maybe not those two but it will seem like it. How does one pay for that when there is no insurance and no income? Thankfully.....My God shall supply ALL my needs according to His riches in Glory!


On another note as I said either here or on Facebook. I was letting the Lord restore a friendship that had been damaged over 2 years ago. I heard from this friend and afterwords accessed some of the things she said to me. I said to the Lord, "nothing has changed, she still sounds the same, she still talks like everything is depressing, she still complained about how busy she is, why do I want to get re involved with all that again?" I haven't got an answer yet. It still bugs me.


Ok, I think I'll get some rest.

No comments: