Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 7, 2009

It's a wonderful day

I just finished watching about two hours of Kim Clement online. I have to say I'm pumped up and ready to go. It's a gloomy weekend outside but on the inside I'm hopeful, I'm joyful and the world tells me I have no reason to be because of all the bad stuff that is going on. I, however, know better than to listen to what those religous idiots ( ok I watch to much House ) tell me. Kim told the story of when he was 19 and living in South Africa his car ran out of gas as he and his friend were on their way to a meeting. He managed to get the car to the front yard of a house where there was a hose......he got out, turned the hose on and filled the tank up with water as his friend said, "are you crazy"? Kim said, "if God can turn water into wine, he can turn water into gas" and he continued to drive the car for three solid days. How cool is that? That's how I want to live my life.

No comments: