Total Pageviews

Monday, March 16, 2009

She Spoke!

Yesterday at church, my sister was a witness to it! I was standing at the door talking to a friend of mine when she walked in, early! I spoke first actually, again I said, "hey, how are ya" and she nodded and said she was doing good. But then she asked about my brother. I began to tell her how he is doing etc. and noticed she was not really standing still but walking away as we talked. She mentioned something about someone saying it's a matter of my brother changing some of his ways and I concluded the conversation with , yes, don't we all need to change some of our ways......she heard me, she didn't say anything. I also said, "and I'm doing pretty good too, thanks for asking".....but she was to far gone.

I know, I'm obsessed with the fact that she doesn't inquire about me. I'm obsessed with the fact that she is no longer the Lorrie I used to know. If she were, she would be first in line to want to talk and resolve things. I have concluded that she fears me!! Me! I am to be feared. Right. Then again maybe so!

No comments: