Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lighten up

Ok, it's time to lighten up. After yesterdays Bible study, I came out of it light hearted. A spring in my step. I've been studying the book of Daniel.....Daniel was and did a lot more than just get thrown into the lions den, it's much more than a Sunday school lesson. It's a parallel between then and now. Did you know that what's happening now is exactly what the Bible tells us will be happening now. Amazing isn't it? Ok, end of sermon. I told them other women in my study that I had to confess that I don't like history, I don't care about what happened in the past. Though God delights in us when we seek to learn, He doesn't mind my honesty about all this. But I perservere and learn anyway. Even though I already know the outcome of where we are headed....we win! Yes the days are going to get worse, but God is in control and we still win! Ok, I'll go back to my lesson now. Though I'd rather stare at these nice looking men that are walking in.

No comments: