Total Pageviews

Monday, March 30, 2009

It's been a busy few days. I went to a church in Chicago Friday night with three other women. I had a nice time. I enjoyed the speaker. But when people ask me how it was I say, "well, it was good, it was ok". I guess deep down inside myself I wanted and was expecting more. I think that in my spirit there was something I can't put my finger on. Worship was good for me, only two or three songs that really got me going. I got back to my home church on Sunday and inside I was still going strong from Friday night. When we sang the song, "I Am Free" I wished all the uptight white people in my church would get up and actually run and dance and scream......why didn't I do it at my church, I did it at someone elses? Well, ok, I don't own a good bra, every one at that other church didn't know me and probably wouldn't see me again......LOL...excuses excuses. :-)

I'm not feeling well. My sinus, my ear and my jaw are hurting. Go away in the name of Jesus!

1 comment:

Sydni Gauwitz said...

Jenny - I completely know what you mean. It can be so much easier to rejoice and praise God in an environment that isn't our own, but we need not worry about what other people think. We need only worry about what God thinks. So, girl... get a new bra (haha) and praise God as He calls you to do so. Love ya much! Feel better soon!
Love - Sydni