Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Cambiare....revamp

When was the last time you changed? I'm not talking about a diaper or a light bulb, I'm talking about real change. And not the kind you find between the couch cushions. If life is still going the same for you today as it was five years ago, something is wrong. The truth is you really are never to old to change. You really can teach an old dog new tricks. If life is boring, if you are unhappy, then the only one that can fix that is you. And there's no reason not to. If you choose to believe the negative, then the positive will never come along. Happiness is a choice. Being stress free is a choice. Attitude is everything.

Several years ago when my best friend told me she would rather spend time with her new husband than me, I was crushed. After all it was I who was there for her during her first two marriages to the same man, during her pregnancies and births. Suddenly one day she began to make changes in her life, got out of a bad marriage, started seeing someone new. Her changes did not include me. And that gave me the opportunity to make my own.

Of course I put God first instead of my own needs and look what He did!!!

No comments: